My name is Peter Fife and I am a dedicated and successful real estate professional in the Prescott, Prescott Valley and Chino Valley area. My personal goal is to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate, and to satisfy everyone's needs to the best of my ability. My extensive experience and proven track record are factors you can count on when working with me. I use the latest technology to understand the current market and to make the connections necessary for our success.
Real Estate may be tough these days, but it's nice to know you will have 20 years experience and over 1,200+ closed transactions of experience working for you. Placing your needs first has always been my motto. I will council with you on the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing or selling a home. I listen to your needs and we together tailor a marketing approach that best fits your needs. Being in touch with the market is essential in today's market and I will discuss with you how we can capitalize and compete in the complex real estate environment in which we live. I am looking forward to speaking with you and meeting you face to face. I have always liked people, and that is what real estate is about. Helping people accomplish their goals, understanding the needs of my clients and giving them more than they expect.
- 20 years real estate experience
- Over 1,200+ Successfully Closed Transactions
- Residential Listing Expert in Both High End and Standard Residential Homes
- Experienced in Land Transactions
- Top 3% in Coldwell Banker Nationally 18 out of 20 years
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Experienced in Marketing and Advertising
- Graduate of BYU 1993 Major in Communications and Public Relations, Minor in Business & Undeclared minor in Italian
- Associates of Arts at Snow College 1990, Graduated top 3%
- Eagle Scout & Varsity Coach
- Hobbies: Organic gardening, Economics and Green House Gardening
- Family first, I enjoy speding time with my wife and 3 children
Peter Fife is an outstanding person and realtor. When I was looking for a home in Prescott Valley, he listened to what I was looking for and was very patient and caring. He made sure the houses we looked at were in my price range and in a good safe neighborhood. He also has a great sense of humor, and made a tedious job a little more fun. He helped me find the perfect …
-Merrianne Geisdorf, Client